You’re a strong girl. Personally I think that you’re gonna pull through with a minimal amount of post traumatic stress. Or maybe a few years of profoundly disturbing nightmares.
I know you don’t like to talk, but you gotta do it for her.
Yadriel & Maria appreciation post ✿◕‿◕✿
HE SAID MORE THAN HE DID ALL SEASON. I THOUGHT HE DIDN’T CARE. I THOUGHT HE WAS JUST BEING NICE AND LETTING HIS BABY MAMA SEE THE BABY THAT HE PROBABLY DIDN’T REALLY WANT AND BARELY LOOKED AFTER BUT I WAS FUCKING WRONG. I WAS WRONG ABOUT HIM. HE’S JUST QUIET. THE DUDE IS STOIC AS FUCK AND HE FUCKING LOVES MARIA AND HE LOVES THAT BABY AND IT’S FUCKING BEAUTIFUL THE WAY HE GUSHES AND TALKS TO HER LIKE MARIA ASKED HIM TO DO BECAUSE HE WANTS HER TO GROW UP SMART AND LOVED.
But also look at how cute the baby is dressed in each visit. Who did that? Daddy did. But that’s exactly the kind of visual cue that gets lost when he’s getting judged for his bald head, tattoos and stoic (thuggish?) demeanor.
I MISS ONE DIRECTION SO MUCH LIKE I KNOW THEY’RE RIGHT HERE BUT LIKE I MISS THEM??? LIKE I MISS TWITCAMS AND VIDEO DIARIES AND FOLLOW SPREES AND I KNOW WE GET THE OCCASIONAL “THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU’VE DONE FOR US WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH” BUT LIKE THE LAST INTERACTION WE HAD WITH THEM WAS 1D DAY AND LIKE I MISS THEM SO MUCH CAUSE BESIDES CONCERTS IT’S LIKE THEY DISAPPEARED AND I MISS THEM SO MUCH I WANT TO CRY.
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.”
The 90’s were tough, man.
We can only hope Kate was wearing her Stanx.
THE VERY LONG LIST OF AWESOME LADIES ON TV: Melissa McCall [Teen Wolf]Everything that I said before, forget it. All of it, okay. If you can do something to help, you do it. You have to.
send this to ur crush without context
day 9- favourite youtube couple: zalfie
Rihanna for Harper’s Bazaar Arabia